My mission at Courage For Today has always been to share from my heart how God has worked in my own life so that you can live your own courageous Christian life and learn to run the race God has set for you. As a Christian for over 40 years, and a Christian Life Coach for over 10 years, I can tell you that living a Christian Life is not always easy; however, it is always rewarding. Deep down inside, we all want to be strong in our faith and live a Godly life, but doing so becomes so difficult with all that the World throws in our paths.
As you travel along this journey called life, I know you are faced with many questions and seemingly no answers or, at the very least, conflicting or confusing answers. Where do you find the right answers? How do you know what is really correct? How do you know who to believe? How do you know what to do next? There are rarely any easy answers. However, it is my belief that God has the answers to your questions and, more specifically, HE has the answers for YOU and your race in life. Regardless of where you are along your Christian journey, you've come to the right place. I can work with you to discover and unlock what is already there—-you just don't know it yet.
Choosing a Christian Life Coach is a personal choice. There are thousands of coaches on the internet and I don't take it likely that you're considering me. Most of all, you want to choose someone that you feel comfortable with and with whom you can freely communicate. If you don't feel comfortable with your coach and can't communicate well, you'll never build the trust that is needed. Here are some of my formal (and informal) qualifications that may help you in reaching your decision:
- Happily married to the love of my life for 38 years now.
- Two adult children who have blossomed into productive young adults.
- Over 40 years as a follower of Christ, with all the ups and downs.
- Over 20 years teaching young students.
- Over 30 years in Corporate America Management.
- Over 10 years as a Certified Life Coach.
- B.S. Degree in Psychology, Magna Cum Laude
- Graduate of Life Breakthrough Coaching Academy
- Certified DISC Assessment Consultant
Some additional points to consider when selecting your coach:
- It's important that you have a "safe place" to talk and discuss ideas. You'll never have to worry about maintaining confidentiality when working with me.
- It's critical that you have the freedom to discuss tough subjects. You'll never be judged for your prior decisions when working with me. Instead, we'll develop a plan to move forward
- It's important that you work with someone that has life experiences. While I certainly have educational training, my life experiences bring an added dimension to my coaching that you can't often receive from others.
- It's important that your coach challenge you, but not belittle you. When working with me, you'll never feel like you're working with a Drill Sergeant, although I will challenge you to honor your commitments.
- It's important that your coach have integrity and be trustworthy. As I have mentioned in my Pricing Page, this is a Ministry to me. My purpose is not to gouge clients for money. My purpose is to help them. I only charge a minimal amount to cover my expenses. While I certainly have made mistakes in my life like everyone else, I pride myself on a strong, consistent reputation founded on Christ's example for each of us.
I pray that I will be fortunate enough to work with you.